You are comfortably numb because:
• Your society and your community value conformity, mediocrity and the ordinary
• Your friends and family don’t want you to live outside of their playground
• Your fear of rejection, being alone and success
• You have some unresolved issues from your past you aren’t yet willing to confront and resolve.
• You have chosen to long suffer rather than feel the intense short term pain of short suffering
• You are choosing to live within your comfort zone
• You don’t know anyone who inspires you who is extraordinary, living outside of their comfort zones doing things that inspire themselves.
If you are sick of being comfortably numb and want to discover your motivation, email us here on email@example.com
Hey – you’d get heaps from reading Your Comfort Zone!